Thursday 2 August 2018

Hine Kihawai

Hine Kihawai
On Wednesday the 1st of August at 9.30am to 10.30am we watched a roleplay about a maori story for an experience.

When it first started I felt happy and excited.

I really loved their singing, although I couldn't hear them properly cause there was other people talking and not being respectful.

The story was about a brother and sister, Tama and Baba.
Tama and Baba went up the mountain. Tama and Baba went to the top of the mountain.
Tama ate a tapu fruit.
Then when they got back, Tama was being arrogant.  

It was sad when Tama pushed Baba onto the road.


It was sad because she got hit by a car and she died. Tama was crying, he felt heart broken.

I felt sad too, but I also felt excited to see the show. I was so happy that we got to watch this amazing show.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.